Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whitley Ann's 7 months old!

Whitley Ann - 7 months old - 10.5.11

Boy oh boy, we're over half way to completing her first year and I really can't remember where the time has gone!  I joked that I needed to find my remote control on time and put it on pause for a second... they'll all be in school before I even know it.

Today, Whitley Ann is 7 months old and (I'm going to have to stop so I can pat my own back real quick) I'm blogging about it on her actual birthday and not a week later - woo hoo Mommy!

Happiest girl I know; I think each of our babies is happier than the previous one, but she's really just that - happy and content.  Unless she's left alone / can't see anyone *or* it gets really quiet.  If it gets quiet and it isn't a sleeping time of day it freaks her out... freaks me out a bit too, like "wait, where did everyone go?!".

She's moving around like it's her job, with pulling herself on her arms like an army crawl and this week she got her feet and toes into it to help push herself off.  If she wants something, it's nothing but a thing for her to scoot on over to it.  I'll try to video and post it later if I can remember.

She's loving her food too and it's about time I bump her up a bit.  She's eating a container of vegetables each evening, but I think next week I'll start some fruit for breakfast and then some veggies for dinner.  As we increase those, we'll start decreasing her bottles a few ounces on each.  Oh, and Friday night she had puffs for the first time - picked them up and ate, I mean gummed them like a champ.

Today I tried giving her some of her bottle in an actual sippy cup.  She spilled a bit out, but once she realized she was controlling the 'pour' she got it going at her own speed.

Loving every minute of her and trying to enjoy this baby stage before it's completely gone, which I know all too well is not far off...

First go at a sippy cup - she nailed it!

She was so tickled with herself and rightly so!

No comments:

Post a Comment