Sweet little Lalon and all of that hair, bless her heart! We're trying to be good about setting the stage for good sleep habits for Lalon and this includes her "sleep routine" per the baby books, which basically says do the same thing and let her sleep in the same place pretty much all the time.
I've just started it this week - or at least paying attention about it - and she's been in her crib for her naps and bedtime. On two different occassions, she'd be screaming bloody murder and I'd go in to check on her. Sweet little girl had a death grip on her own hair in the back and subsequently pulling it, bless her heart! So I removed her hand from her hair and hushed her back to sleep and all was well. Naylor certainly never had that problem as it seems like his hair just showed up a couple of months ago!
Today we got to have lunch with my friend (and great sport) Mary Mc. This lunch timing was not my smartest move as I knew we'd be infringing on Naylor's nap time. He did well for the most part, aside from the collection of food that surrounded our table and then a mini melt-down at the end. Sweet Mary Mc never seemed embarrassed to be with the circus I was tending today! It was fun to see her, but we agreed maybe next time we'd catch up over hot chocolate in the morning. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment