Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day
















Well, the day of love is coming up and I wanted to do a cute something for the special ones in our lives. I had the bright idea of doing something crafty and having Naylor and Lalon paint their hands to put their prints in cards for close ones. Well, Naylor loved it and had lots of fun; I see some afternoon painting coming up soon! Lalon on the other hand didn't love it so much and kept her hand balled up in a fist, so only the grandparents get one Lalon and Naylor's hand! I also tried to take a sweet picture of the two of them to send out... boy was that a riot! As you can see, neither of them wanted to participate, but I got one that was okay and would have to work.










Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment