Lalon getting a quick cat nap in after her morning bottle - she lives a tough life you know!
Naylor napping with his babies - so sweet.
Lalon down for her afternoon nap - for now, she and Naylor are in sync for their naps!As you all know, I stay home with the kids and while some days are more trying than others, those are few and far between and we generally have lots of fun and share lots of smiles. Today has been just as sweet as it could be so far - we all got up and had breakfast and then ran some errands and came home in time for naps. I do enjoy the quietness of nap time and sometimes even take one myself! This may be one of my favorite parts of the day though, to go in and see their sweet little faces while they sleep... I like to step in and peek at them before I go to bed at night too. With those two down the hall, wouldn't you just stand and watch them too?!
No comments:
Post a Comment