
This morning Lalon went to church for the first time and she did great. She had a bottle when we first got there and then just smiled and smiled the rest of the time taking a quick nap towards the end and even joined me for Communion! We hope to have her baptized soon, maybe this month or in March - I'm going to call Jim this week and see when we can get it on the calendar. He announced today that he'll be leaving soon and I want him to do it. He's a part of the special things in our lives, including our wedding and Naylor's baptism, so I definitely want him to be a part of Lalon's special day too.
We had a big weekend at Annie and Pa's for Pa's birthday with way too much food! We also went to Anna's pageant and saw her receive 2nd runner-up as Little Miss Midway - she did great and was so beautiful. I'm so proud of her!
We have lots of activities lined up this week with a visit to the library for story time, McDonald's is hosting a craft something, Lalon is getting her 3 month pictures taken and I'm sure we'll throw a play date in there too!
No comments:
Post a Comment